Spare parts from Barthels + Lüders: Quality since 1875
Barthels + Lüders GmbH was founded in 1875 as a small steel and copper
forge. Sailing ships, coming from South America with
fertilizer, were the first marine customers. Barthels + Lüders quickly
managed to adapt its facilities and skills to the rapidly following
generations of steam ships. The steady growth of the company and its
reputation worldwide gives evidence that we have always managed to meet
the requirements of our clients.
Clear targets, suitable investments in buildings, machinery and
equipment made it possible to grow to the position as one of the
leading partners for shipping and industry. Since the demise of the
last member of the “Lüders Family“, Barthels + Lüders GmbH was
integrated into the Blohm + Voss Group of Companies and continued its
activities on an independent and self-supporting basis. The principles
of business policy today are the same as more than a hundret years ago.
Flexibility is imperative to meet the constantly changing challenges of
the market and to maintain the confidence
of our partners in our first class service.
The portfolio of Barthels + Lüders:
• Marine engine spares
For more information please vist www.barthels-lueders.com