For more than 25 years, Blohm + Voss Repair has been a reputed address for offshore platform work; its Oil Tool Division has been involved in the design and manufacturing of a wide assortment of pipe handling equipment for the offshore and onshore drilling industry.
The products comply with the latest 8A/C and 7K standards of the American Petroleum Institute (API) and Blohm + Voss Repair is licensed to use the corresponding API monograms.
The Oil Tool Division offers:
Elevators, Elevator/Spider, Elevator Links and handling tools with lifting capacities from 2,5 tons to 1.350 tons in accordance to API 8C
- Elevators available in manual, air or hydraulically operated configurations
- We have developed and patented a bushing type Elevator that allows the user to utilize one Elevator frame for a full range of pipe sizes
- Hydraulically operated Power Slips, Hand Slips, Manual Tongs, Clamps, Master Bushings, Bowls and Drill Pipe Spinners manufactured according to API 7K
- World wide basis with central stocking points in Asia, America and Europe
- Complete packages for new buildings and upgrades
- Used worldwide wherever there is drilling activity – under all environmental conditions. All the equipment is manufactured and tested in Hamburg. Our quality assurance system is certified by Germanischer Lloyd and API, to meet ISO 9001 and API-Q1 regulations.
For more information please visit www.blohmvoss-oiltools.com